Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

03 November 2003
the best & main part of today was maximizing Mui's period 6 spare and pre-birthday hours at moong cha cha (a.k.a. dream tea house). we exchanged laughs over semi-defrosted chews and "fu" tinges, but most of all, it was quality time and a chance for AMM to fill me in on what i missed. i so wish i could have made it, but things happen. afterwards, it was slightly overwhelming to navigate the halls of HAHS, but worth it to meet up w/ those who have made her yrs of schooling worthwhile. thanks for an awesome afternoon, Mui!

eye appointment was okay also. now i'm testing out disposable soft contacts, which are infinitely more comfortable than the "RGP"s i had before. I CAN SEE AGAIN!! :)

looking forward to friday - guys & gals, what do we have planned so far? ^_^

I want to know You, I want to hear Your voice, I want to know You more


posted by simplejoys @ 15:11 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: