Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

01 November 2003
for me it's not "i dream of jeannie" but i dream of linnan and the warm-hearted siblings. just half a year more, and i can actually go. the ni's are in my thoughts as well. i guess mission-mindedness, like birthmarks, is something that stays with you, if that's truly the passion of your heart.

Lord please grant me the patience to wait for Your call.

mock journalism is tooooo addictive. ^_^

phone tag with GW is getting old, FAST. i miss you too much - just come here if you're hibernating from frigid humidity and we can gab as only ONLYs can. plus, you can explain the journal.


posted by simplejoys @ 11:12 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: