Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

12 November 2003
received a somewhat surprising e-mail from AL today. hopefully i can explore this further in the next week or so, along with my 6-week plan -> the airfare looks slightly out of my preferred range, but a lot could happen between now and then.

had a little baking episode aujourd'hui. actually, i probably would have achieved greater success had i bought the ingredients myself and went with the original recipe, but que sera sera! it was certainly an interesting experience, what with all the fumbling around due to my dilated pupil examination in the previous hour ^_^

AM, wednesday's rendez-vous looks likely. let's add glasses to the list, okay?

now I see
the walls I've built are falling
and Your waves of grace are washing over me


posted by simplejoys @ 15:57 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: