Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

16 December 2003
we took mom to the airport this morning. you would figure that was that, but when i phoned home from work, dad told me her plane didn't even show up! a mechanical failure maybe? hopefully not...but definitely being grounded at home base is better than troubles in the air. anyhow, she managed to catch the next flight, and i'm eager to receive a call once she arrives in perth.

still have to do some mild studying before i take my NT I final. i don't anticipate anything stressful, as the course throughout its run has been a fairly straightforward, simple experience. it's irritating how some don't grasp the seriousness of full-time ministry study...but hey, it's my perceptions against theirs.

posted by simplejoys @ 13:32 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: