Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

15 January 2004
from an e-mail sent to me by my supervisor just now...may it bring a smile to your face :)

4 husbands were sitting at the waiting room in a hospital waiting for their wives to give birth. Soon, a nurse came out from the delivery room and told the first daddy: "Congratulations, you've twins!".

"Oh!..... maybe it's just a coincidence" said the daddy, "as I'm working at the Petronas Twin Towers".

Then another nurse came out of the room and told the second daddy: "Congratulations, you've triplets!"

"Wooow!, this is a coincidence, too," said the second daddy. "I am working for 3M Corporation".

A while later, another nurse appeared and told the third daddy: "Congratulations! your wife got quadruplets."

"Alhamdulillah! Thanks God. Perhaps this is also a coincidence. I work at Four Seasons Hotel!"

Meanwhile, the fourth daddy-to-be was becoming very worried. All the 3 daddies asked him: "Why do you look so worried?".

He answered, "I work at Seven-Eleven!"


posted by simplejoys @ 09:49 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: