Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

29 January 2004
my thoughts keep going back to the recent bout of fires in the city, and how lives have been torn apart. two of the blazes especially hit home, as one affected someone i know, and another knocked out power at my work. i realize now that i don't stop to reflect on what i've been blessed with often enough. my prayers are with those of you struggling to rebuild.

it seems like YOU KNOW - evidently it's more obvious to you. i guess i have to learn how to live with this.

it's not friday, but i feel like it:

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
newsboys' version of 'you are my king (amazing love)'

2. ...food?
fruit - anything else makes me sleepy :p

3. ...tv show?
the new reality show, "The Apprentice" - i've never been in business, so this adds to the intrigue a bit.

4. ...scent?
anything and everything mango

5. ...quote?
do or do not. there is no try. (yoda)

posted by simplejoys @ 14:31 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: