Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

27 February 2004
today's post is just an unsorted pile...kind of like my office desk tray heh ^___^

  • just one week till the wedding (serious piano practising required!) and OF comes. i can't believe it's nearly march.

  • on summer, sorry to AJ and GW, this year doesn't look likely. so much has come up in the recent while, and there's mission to complete here. you could always come visit me, though! :P

  • hmm, news from the 2 KLs end has been sparse these days. still need me to look into anything for ya?

  • as i was telling AMM, the past week has been quite a struggle. not sure how things will look for the next few days, but i guess this is where faith comes in. plus, so many hilarious moments have been burned into my mind that retrieval shouldn't be THAT difficult...

  • posted by simplejoys @ 09:13 |
    Archives
    Friends' Sites: