Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

19 March 2004
once again, i shake my head at my own attempts to 'deliver' myself from inadequacy and the madness that is aptly termed STRESS. thanks, Father, for never failing to bring laughter to follow tears, joy to follow the pain at just the right time.

the past week has been highlighted by iritis (thanks to GH for entirely understanding), phone calls with AMM and my BFF and of course, adventures with a crab shell, unimpressed photographees and side-splitting laughs with my 'elders' :p

cuz, i miss you tons. come back soon, y'hear? then again, we may meet up this summer on the other side of the ocean, so.... i shall keep you posted! ^_____^

posted by simplejoys @ 18:54 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: