Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

13 April 2004
a busy but meaningful and memorable Easter weekend has just passed.

glory to Him for everything turning out the way it did. ^____^


encountered one of those 'have you ever' surveys, and these are just the statements that fit. if you attempt this, too, please let me know.

01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions. [thankfully He gives wisdom that i lack]
11. People are cool.
12. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
14. I have a lot to learn.
18. I hate snow.
21. I love Chinese food.
22. I would hate to be famous.
23. I am not a morning person.
24. I wear glasses.
29. I can ramble on about absolutely nothing.
32. I don't like horror movies.
34. I hardly ever go to bed before midnight.
37. I know more than two languages.
38. I spend too much time on my computer. [especially w/ full-time office work :p]
41. I don't like chocolate.
48. I love to write.
59. I am online a lot, but not on MSN.
65. I clean my room once a month. [at least!]
70. I like listening to wind chimes.
72. My hair is long and straight. [dead straight!]
73. I learn a lot. [sometimes too quickly!]
75. I keep a diary. [does a blog count?]
77. I think my hair is annoying.
79. I love being "ab-normal". [i've always thought weird is good...who wants to be entirely conforming?]

posted by simplejoys @ 15:08 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: