Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

24 May 2004
i feel so blessed to constantly be among and cared for by genuine brothers and sisters who freely give of themselves to enhance the lives of others. thanks for being a shining example to me.

my brain really has gone into overdrive recently, with too many miscellaneous thoughts swirling around. although my recent discovery is not one that i anticipated, i know i definitely do not want a consolation prize (or second best, if you will). all it means is i need to ground myself fully in reality and all its details, not just those that i choose to see. the real test will come at the end of next week, i think. obviously the best thing to do is p.u.s.h....and with great frequency! once again it boils down to being unable to change the circumstances, thus all that i am able to adjust is my own perspective, but that's not likely to happen without divine intervention.

to my niece, thanks for making my weekend so special and always giving me a reason to smile. i'm honored to be 'small aunt m.' have the best birthday ever!!

posted by simplejoys @ 18:57 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: