Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

02 May 2004
this has been a weekend of DRAGONS, CRAZY WINDS, and STRAWBERRIES.

special thanks to TS, KL and CL for allowing me to walk down memory lane and directly put to the test what i supposedly learned in junior high home economics while laughing. :)

also kudos to AMM, KW, CW, AL, TC and AT for entertaining me through simultaneous chat and gaming. as you can tell, i'm still in the crawling stages.

another interesting posting yesterday in the paper, but i'm not going to get overly excited about it, as i know the competition will be just as intense as that other one. nonetheless, i suppose this will be a week of massive drop-offs accompanied by prayer.

click here for a guaranteed brainboggler...then comment and tell me whether you solved it (i did, but i confess it's only because of the walkthrough ^_^).

still can't forget about the nightmare (or should i say DAYmare since it was moments before my eyes opened to greet the day) from about 48 hours ago. i guess today helped with easing the memory a bit, but it's still wayyy too vivid.

Father, i can't explain this kind of love, this kind of grace
i know i still break Your heart
and yet You run to welcome me

this is my song of praise to You for who You are and all that You do
from the moment my life began You have been faithful

Father, i love the way You hold me close and say my name
i know when my life is through, my heart will find its home in You


posted by simplejoys @ 20:22 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: