Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

08 June 2004
the busyness before my trip has begun, with several tasks wrapping up but even more to start and finish in these remaining weeks. very blessed to have committed brothers and sisters with a witty sense of humor on the team as support...thanks for your diligence!

still not getting the sleep that i'd like. unfortunately, it's not merely a matter of hitting the pillow an hour or so earlier, but rather, the need to empty my mind completely of those situations over which i have no supreme control. Lord, please take it all and help me to make You my all in all...

posted by simplejoys @ 22:23 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: