Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

18 September 2004
"Zhu shi wo li liang, wo di li liang, zhu shi wan nan zhong li liang..."

as i look back at the past week, i can truly see how His strength made it all possible. with so many pressing tasks to attend to, many of which are somewhat new challenges, it would have been impossible for me to sort out my priorities or get through everything without Him. and my job interview (finally!) on friday was no doubt an answer to a long-time prayer. so, even if the outcome is not as i ultimately desire, it will have been a valuable experience for future reference, yet another life lesson.

my aunt arrives in five days. ^________^

posted by simplejoys @ 10:01 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: