Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

08 November 2004
great times this past weekend :)

friday and saturday, i attended piano recitals that were part of my alma mater, suzuki piano institute, in celebration of its 25th anniversary. beyond the impressive performances, i saw and chatted with two of my former teachers. and my lovely jeh jeh was inspired to take piano...so a new challenge for me!

the skits in my sunday school class had us all laughing like crazy - "it was so obvious anyway," "come on, we are all brothers"...oyyy :p

i'm still trying to master all the dance steps in the two and a half weeks before the accmm concert. if only i had been in dance from childhood...

posted by simplejoys @ 10:06 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: