Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

14 December 2004
i've managed to avoid the crush of stressed out shoppers this year by making purchases at the oddest times. however, for some reason, i still always need to get toiletries, and have come to dread those wal-mart outings, where it's been as crowded as boxing day ever since the first snow of the season (what was that, back in october?!?).

currently reading the chinese version of lady in waiting, loaned to me by jeh jeh and learning immensely from it. oh, we can learn so much from ruth!

thankful to have re-established contact with my childhood best friend. mel, you're an inspiration to me!

posted by simplejoys @ 18:53 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: