Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

18 January 2005
time for a new post, i suppose, what with the last being from 2004...

winter conference blew my mind this year - well, not the experience itself, but how God chose to use that week to speak to me and entirely flip around my thoughts and perspectives.

here oi yee and i are with our bedside fellowship leader, helen:




and with lesley and lynn:




here's most of the group that went from evangel:




the one week of seminary study and visitation in calgary also triggered much reflection. where He leads, may i follow.

posted by simplejoys @ 09:36 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: