Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

08 April 2005
the highlight of my week thus far was going to jasper / marmot basin with lynn, haitao, liu man, haiyan and shouhai. i can't say i had any element of success on the slopes, but the weather was fantastic, the air was fresh, i got to practice my mandarin, and i invented "ski boot sliding". ^_^ here are some photos, mostly of jasper passing through my car window.

still waiting to hear back from the OM representative regarding a possible summer missions opportunity. i guess you just can't rush these things.

tonight and tomorrow night the taiwanese praise and worship group, streams of praise will have praise and worship celebrations here in edmonton. tonight i'm going with sherry, dabo and maybe others, and tomorrow night with my small group. i know He already has and and will use SOP to touch many hearts for eternity.

yesterday was probably my best lunch supervision shift at QA yet: i was in the grade 2 classroom, and at first i thought the kids would test my limits to the max, but they were quite easygoing, even the one boy who usually never takes me seriously when i see him in the halls. it seems the usual supervisor for this classroom yelled and restricted the group more than they'd like (i've met her, actually, and she's quite nice). mind you, i can't seem to remember what the lunch supervisors were like when i was in elementary...

posted by simplejoys @ 09:16 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: