Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

13 April 2005
i was most enlightened by a conversation on the playground yesterday. i was on noon hour recess supervision, and overhead two second grade girls on a climber. one told the other several times with conviction, "EVERBODY SINS." the other, while not disputing her statement in any way, appeared to ponder this for a bit. when i went over to find out more, the second girl announced, "if i had superpowers, i would make satan go away." how neat that young children discuss these things...and in a public school! ah, if only all God's people could be so free and casual in sharing their faith; it can be that simple. ^_^

"tell me, oh Lord, how You want me to give Your life..."
("send me, Lord" from stream of praise's latest CD, GLOW [I])

posted by simplejoys @ 15:37 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: