Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

08 April 2005
just got back from the first night of the stream of praise praise and worship celebration. what a moving evening - besides the heart-touching songs, many joined the family of Christ. when we sang 全新的你 and had our hands over our hearts, it broke me. i felt Him asking me whether i truly believed Jesus was capable of healing my wounds and changing my life. there's just something so compelling about God that makes people willing to give up everything to know and follow Him. one of the girls on the team shared about her recent missions experience at an orphanage in china, and one part in particular really hit me - how the orphans didn't feel abandoned or despised, but welcome in God's arms, that they no longer needed anything else. i'm thankful for opportunities such as this that He uses to remind me of why i committed to Him more than ten years ago. revival on the way!

posted by simplejoys @ 23:31 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: