Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

25 April 2005
yesterday before agape, sharon and i had bento with the boys. you get an interesting dynamic (a.k.a. choice of conversation topics) with such a diverse group ^_^ has STE become the new "fan tong" for our church? must be for many, anyway.

some people make much too big a deal out of the tiniest situation. oh, to be patient as He always is with us.

from 2 Timothy 4: Be prepared in season and out of season... grant us each a spirit of readiness to do not only what we choose, but ALL that You've created, shaped and called us for. let us not bow in the face of persecution, but evermore encouraged, even in times where it seems we stand alone, for:

...the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

posted by simplejoys @ 19:45 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: