Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

11 May 2005
(你們所聽的是 lamb music耶穌基督是主...cute, no?)

such a relaxing day, as SS, LN and i made hawrelak park our glorious playground yesterday afternoon. first we picnicked, then played games, finished with a stroll around the entire grounds. seemed a bit surreal, yet i totally basked in it. i'm actually glad it wasn't hotter, but with a light breeze and not so many flying insects as summer :)

my flight's booked. now i just have to finish submitting my docuemnts, pack my bags, and PRAY PRAY PRAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIMI! hope your job, ministry etc. are all going well.

posted by simplejoys @ 14:45 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: