Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

31 May 2005
much more than a warm fuzzy of being loved by the Lord came out of YC 2005, and i can't wait to share more about it...once i collect my thoughts and all. thanks to my youth and co-leaders for contributing to this rich experience. hey, He's all we ever need, and yet He chose to give me each of you. wow!

one of my best friends is getting married next summer. i'm so delighted for her! guess i'll be heading over to taiwan again ^____^

still don't know what the fall looks like in terms of job prospect, but i'm trusting He can and will do anything far better than i can arrange or predict. so, thanks, Lord, for holding my future in Your hand, and giving me patience to wait on You.

posted by simplejoys @ 09:21 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: