Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

06 June 2005
i love missions and i love missionaries. our group had the privilege of fellowshipping with two guys from oklahoma yesterday. it's always neat to hear stories from students about why they go on mission, their experiences and heart for the Lord. makes me even more eager to meet my team in zurich in just a few weeks, despite the fact that so much seems ambiguous at the moment.

clearly i'm not meant to teach at QA, at least for this coming year. it's a bit of a letdown, but perhaps an affirmation that seminary study is the plan for the fall.

really hooked on this song:

With all I'm holding inside, with all my hopes and desires
And all the dreams that I've dreamt
With all I'm hoping to be and all that this world will bring
And nothing else will compare

You say You want all of me, I wouldn't have it any other way

I've got a Savior and He's living in me...WHOA!
I wanna know, I wanna know You today
'Cause You're the best thing that has happened to me
And the world will never take, the world will never take You away

posted by simplejoys @ 09:16 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: