Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

28 June 2005
yesterday was actually quite neat. after supervision (of the grade 4s this time, who were surprisingly muted!), i went to hardisty to attend esther's awards ceremony, and was able to get a glimpse at the LOGOS program in operation within a school other than the one i'm always at. then, it was off to my first shift at work. i prepared myself for the most draining experience, but with the exception of a severe bleeding nose, the kids were manageable...though it gives me increased respect for parents of young children - they truly need eyes on all parts of their head to see what's going on!! and i got a cuddle from this one little boy not even in my own group...aww...

thanks, miracle, for that definition of compassion.

posted by simplejoys @ 08:50 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: