Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

12 July 2005
David was in town for the weekend, and we had a great time with both tourist-y and local activities. one of the highlights was getting a picture with the immensely tall Street Performer!

Zurich is in 3 days and counting. while the suitcase continues to fill up and the clock is ticking, it still hasn't fully registered in my mind yet that the adventure is soon to start. does anyone know if i need to bring an adaptor if i want to plug in my cell phone, charge batteries there?!? i've asked around and no one has gotten back to me. excited...FOR SURE!!

posted by simplejoys @ 08:29 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: