Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

05 August 2005
the biggest lesson for the week is the Lord saying to judge not...and so i won't.

  • to my former teammates - sorry if the files are too big and overload your e-mail! (Britt and Terri, i have to resend to you.) i'll try to upload as soon as i can, too.

  • Desiree, let's pray for Christmas!

  • and to the "ice cream" guys (Alex, Andy, Johannes and Matthias) - i was thinking back to our conversation about german and swiss bands that north americans actually hear of ...of course the CD my friend just lent me is RAMMSTEIN!!!

  • posted by simplejoys @ 18:23 |
    Archives
    Friends' Sites: