Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

25 August 2005
Ich bin sehr dankbar to hear from desiree that the water level in CH has gone down. hope people can return to their normal routines soon. and as philipp says, turn to the Lord as a result of this incident.

one week of PT at the daycare took its toll as the weekend came and went, bringing about the flu bug. however, i don't have any more shifts, so perhaps recovery will be speedier than last time.

also paid for my flight to and from london this morning. now to work out the details of the time in between - when and where to go in CH, whether to do Paris in a day etc. etc.

Lord, Your presence fills this place
On bended knee I come to worship You alone
Deep inside my heart I cry, I want to seek Your face
Oh Lord, You mean so much to me
As I raise my hands to honor You, as I lift my voice to adore You
And Your glory falls, surrounds me like clouds, I fall down and worship You


posted by simplejoys @ 17:08 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: