Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

01 November 2005
Pray continually. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)

when all you can do is pray...

prayer is the outpour of our hearts, should be as natural as our response to those with whom we engage in frequent conversation. so, why do we put Him at such a distance when all He wants is for us to draw near? oh, that our hearts, hands and souls would be Yours to mold and grow fully.

Jesus, help me to ground myself in praying to You as You challenged me before.

posted by simplejoys @ 19:16 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: