Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

22 March 2006
simple words steeped in and rich with meaning...

Come and make my heart Your home
Come and be everything I am and all I know
Search me through and through
'Til my heart becomes a home for You

A home for You, Lord, a home for You, Lord
Let everything I do
Open up a door for You to come through

And that my heart would be a place where You want to be

You are my portion, filling up everything
You are the fortune, that’s causing my heart to sing
That it’s amazing
That You could make Yourself at home with me


posted by simplejoys @ 15:16 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: