Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

03 April 2006
i've done all i can do, really. and so the waiting begins. well okay, not so much tapping my foot and counting the minutes, but going about my everyday business while seeing if the ball bounces back or if it's truly time to let go. perhaps He's already given me the answer. jenny, thanks for helping me through this ^^

meanwhile, the sun is out, the snow is melting, and there is so much of His creation to take in. thanks, Maker of heaven and earth!

posted by simplejoys @ 23:40 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: