Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

11 July 2006
leaving for Toronto in one week, and nearly all packed and prepared, which allows for days of relaxing and time with friends, since the school term has finished. the weeks ahead will be a real-life mission field, and i sincerely pray that God will help me to maintain a strong witness and convey His gospel to my cousins and relatives. after all, each opportunity may be the last.

most of my closest friends are back from their holidays now (but still waiting for and missing you, W&H!!), and today, JS, FL and i met for a quick, delicious lunch at kyoto. the food was great, of course, but the conversation was better, as it always is! and thanks so much for thinking of me during your travels ^___^

(ae played hawk nelson's "one thing i have left" yesterday. that was interesting.)

posted by simplejoys @ 19:53 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: