Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

18 September 2006
so many "simple joys" this past week ~ yet another (surprise) birthday party, Phantom of the Opera, Century Grill
(dinner&drinks&fondue&waytoomanylaughsforonenightbutstillcan'tgetenoughofmyfriends),
one superhilariousandsupersweet six-year old, getting to know my co-workers more, etc.

jen and me l l me and el



life application of the week: consecration as part of our daily worship to Him

At the foot of the cross where grace and suffering meet
You have shown me Your love through the judgment You received

And You've won my heart, yes You've won my heart
Now I can

Trade these ashes in for beauty
And wear forgiveness like a crown
Coming to kiss the feet of mercy
I lay every burden down at the foot of the cross

At the foot of the cross where I am made complete
You have given me life through the death You bore for me

I'm laying every burden down, I'm laying every burden down


posted by simplejoys @ 12:18 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: