Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

02 November 2006
Angels are all around
God truly knows what we need even before we ask. These days I find myself faced with a dilemma that's eerily similar to the one at the end of the summer. But God is faithful, and sends His angels to provide perspective, prayers and padded shoulders even before I thought to seek them out beyond a few words in passing conversation. Love you beyond words and thank you, Angels J & F!



When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.


posted by simplejoys @ 15:03 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: