Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

29 November 2006
my mind has been such a blur today, ever since receiving news about one of my dearest, closest friends. how fast our lives and its contents can be taken from us, altered dramatically, and become entirely out of our control.

because He lives, i can face tomorrow
because He lives, all fear is gone
because i know He holds the future
...

thanks, Jesus, for bringing my sister through the ordeal. pray that You'll hold her tighter than ever as she faces what's ahead, be it more tough times or the light at the end of this shocking tunnel.

posted by simplejoys @ 23:51 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: