Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

15 January 2007


feeling somewhat conflicted these days, but am learning day by day that as i lay those burdens down at the foot of His Cross, they become meagre in comparison - worries that, while not fluttering away, don't need to be attended to this moment. moreover, to seek my benefit and my well-being over His and His kingdom's is nothing short of selfish. cousin, thanks for the "What have you done with My Son?" reminder...i love you!

posted by simplejoys @ 11:43 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: