Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

25 January 2007
things have been a bit funky recently (if that's even the word for it). i'm convinced this is the month to learn about truly applying the concept of EGR - "extra grace required", that is. thanks to my BFF for that reminder, and the opportune timing of our day out.

i hadn't realized how i'd once again taken unnecessary stress upon my shoulders until it became glaringly obvious to everyone else but me. but God's grace is more than enough, as it comes via my angels, friends and parents, being there to listen to my vents, and offering perspective beyond the moment. life is so much more than the problems it contains; if we lose our focus, all we need to do is ask whether we truly let those burdens go, or if we insist on carrying them around ourselves.

i love You, Jesus.

posted by simplejoys @ 10:45 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: