Learning to be a Blessing

Ich bin...
[Tana]. Child of God. Teacher. Youth leader. Music-minded. Blessed.
Ich liebe...
[Jesus]. My Family. My Church. P & W. Mission Trips. Music. Prayer. Traveling. Writing. Drama. Sunshine. Languages. Photography. Badminton. Nature. Snail Mail. Fruit. Green. Simplicity. Listening.

26 February 2008
i've really been blessed the last while. despite inevitable storms and surprises, God's enabled me to keep my footing. in the past, i'd have been prone to wanting to close off somewhat in order to process and make sense of the whirlwind, but i'm thankful for the added ounces of patience and calmness that have come along with having someone in my life who often understands more about myself than i do :) "xie xie ni ar!"

posted by simplejoys @ 17:22 |
Archives
Friends' Sites: